Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring is in the air "BoBunny Spring is in the air challenge" [Scrap Fx]

I have been doing a lot of Spring cleaning,both in side & out.I was feeling good at all that I had accomplished,thinking that now I can scrap quilt free.I recieved a email from BoBunny with the Spring challenge, right about the time I was done,so of course I had to do a LO for it.I used the beautiful BoBunny Ambrosia collection &Country Garden Collection.I also used Prima blooms & the amazing Bird Cage & Bird are from Scrap Fx.The photo is of me in my garden a couple springs ago.The garden is all cleaned up & ready to go,plants are slowly starting to peek out.TFL

2 comments:

  1. stunning layout, gorgeous colours
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Rachelle! I love the cheerful color palette and the gorgeous flower clusters everywhere. I recognize your profile photo from SB.com! I knew your name sounded familiar but I'm terrible at that- I'm good with faces. Hello there! :)

    ReplyDelete