Monday, May 14, 2012

Building the Dream ***Scrap Fx***

Design team work for Scrap Fx,I used the beautiful Bo Bunny weekend market,I just love this collection,the photo is a grad photo of my youngest son Tandri.
The Scrap Fx Chippys used on this LO are,wordlet Building the Dream (2010153),chicken wire,(2011186),steampunk clock face (2011055),hinges,pen nibs (2011278), doodad C (2007034) & antique timepiece.All I did to the chippies was stain them & ink the edges.



 Than you for taking a peek.....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. One of the BEST boy lo's I've ever seen - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strips of dotted black & whites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rachine, this is just fantastic. I adore your keen eye for detail and the amount of time you lovingly apply to all your pages. A wonderful boy page.

    ReplyDelete