Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fly (CSI #11) ****Scrap FX***

I love playing with CSI,so much fun!!!

This is the LO I did for the challenge.


The photo is of my middle son Erlendur.I used on this LO the beautiful pion design paper & the amazing Scrap Fx chippys.The chippys used on this LO were the retro circles corner (2010273), kite (2011224) & chisel alpha lc large (2006116).On the corner & kite I used gesso,then rock candy crackle,then applied denim & yellow glimmer mist with a paint brush.I did the same with the alpha only first I used molding paste,stamped it,then did as I did to the other chippys.Here are some close ups of detail.






Thank you for taking a peek....Rachelle

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Here to poke around and try to help with the Google Friends connect issue but it seems it's switched back to "join" so maybe Google has decided to keep Friends Connect after all? Will keep doing research but I'm getting more confused by the moment LOL!
    LOVE.THIS. PAGE! It's GORGEOUS! LOve the paint details, the distressing on the edges is EXPERT and your stitching is out of this world- you are a true craft artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the detail and the colour in this layout. I just know I'm going to come back to it again and see things I missed the first time. I love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. A super gorgeous layout. Love all the little details and the little darts, kite, circle with the cris-cross thread, colour - Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete