Saturday, February 2, 2013

C'est La Vie! ***Scrap Fx****

Hello I am here to share with you a Design Team LO for Scrap Fx. I just love working with their amazing selection of chipboard!!!
The photo is of my 3 sons,I took them out on a fall photo shot,made them wear chest waiters as they had to go into water to get close to a old falling down building. Tandri's got full of water,& he was not happy about it,but his older brothers helped him get them off & that was the end of the photo shoot!!!!
The Scrap Fx used on this LO is, wordlet,C'est La Vie (2011333),Birds on a Wire(2011227),Field of Flowers(2012178) &Telegraph poles. I also used the Beautiful Walking in the Forest Collection from Maja Design on this LO.Here are some close ups of detail......
These 2 photo's show you close ups of the birds on the wire,I first applied tattered angles (caramel apple)then a light coat of rock candy crackle,once that dried I rubbed in a bit of chalk.I did the same to the telephone posts,but the base is walnut stain.
I used Blue smoke perfect pearls & pumpkin pie tattered angels,then crackle,then reapplied the perfect pearls & tattered angels on the wordlet.On the field of flowers I first used brick red stain,then crackle,then pumpkin pie tattered angels. Here are some more closeups of detail....
I did a lot of layering & made some rolled flowers out of the paper used on the LO....
 If you want to play with some of Scrap Fx's amazing chipboard,they are having a design team call,deadline to apply is March 1,check out the Scrap Fx blog for more information on becoming part of their design team.Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the detail is amazing - I love this one and I think it is my latest fave of yours, it's a fun page for the boys, well mostly except for getting the vest off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, love the rolled roses and leaves and the colors are fabulous.. a great male layout that looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing page Rachelle!!!! I'm in awe with your gorgeous layering and details!!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete