Monday, March 25, 2013

Henhouse Rules*****Scrap Fx****

Hello,I am here to share with you a Design Team LO I did using Scrap Fx's amazing chipboard....
The photo is of me & my husband in my garden.The Scrap Fx chipboard used on this LO is Henhouse Rules sign (2012086) & Rooster (2012072).Here are some closeups of detail....
The rooster is 2 pieces,I first painted the under part orange & yellow, then on the top part of the rooster,I used black distress marker on the body & painted the tail,& part of the head red,then on the rest of the head I used orange & yellow. Once that dried I applied a thick coat of rock candy crackle,& attached the top to the bottom. When the crackle dried I rubbed in orange,yellow & red chalk.....................
I used siren & molasses smooch on the sign,then tattered angels iridescent gold,once that dried I rubbed in chalk. Thank you so much for taking the time to look & have a great week....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. This is such a strong layout, I really love the paper collection and the Technique used on the rooster chippies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this , I just got the collection from the postman, it is still in the package. I am going to open it now!!! How do you manage to work in that great garden and create such stunning layouts? I think you also cook great meals, have a well decorated house and look beautiful. Do you have more hours in a day than I have? Here in Europe it is only 24-lol-. Bye bye, have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! the papers are so lovley, very country, I love the quote! beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete