Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Summer Fun**** Maja Design May Mood Board****

Yes!!!!!!The Mood Board is here, I just love playing with these challenges!!!!!
Here is the LO I did for this month's challenge,the photo is of my oldest son Sigurdur. I used the color palette, sky blue,summer,checks,dots,fabric,fence,grass,white,fun.....
The Mood Board is based on the Life in the Country Collection......
From this Collection I used Summer Poem, Summer Poem BS,Strawberries with ice,Summer Fields,Summer Kitchen,Close to the Lake, & Close to the Lake BS. The Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO is berries stem(2011170),chicken wire (2011186),summer fun(2007014),& vegetable patch set(2012071). Here are some close ups of detail.......





For more information on this amazing Mood Board or to be inspired by what some of the others on the Design Team created,please visit the Maja Design Blog @ http://blog.majadesign.nu
Thank you so much for taking the time to look......Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I so wish I could have a class with you or that you could do a video so I could watch your creative process. I love your work so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gob smacked and in awe of your awesome talent.
    This page is FANTASTIC Rachelle.

    ReplyDelete