Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Autumn Family Memories ***Maja Design September Mood Board***

Hello, I am excited to let you know that the Mood Board for September is now up on the Maja Design Blog. This is a photo of me & my 3 sons, & the Walking in the Forest Collection is perfect for this photo.
Here is the Mood Board, isn't it Beautiful?
From the Mood Board I used, Shades of Orange,buttons,Leaves,boots,Colors,fresh air,mushroom,beige,wood,paisley,jeans,owl,yarn & green
From the Walking in the Forest Collection I used: Autumn in the Air, Autumn in the Air-BS,Flannel Shirt-BS, fresh Air,Fresh Air-BS,Jeans,Jeans-BS, & die-cut sheet. The chipboard used is from Scrap Fx. Here are some close ups of detail....
I did many layers,& in my layers I used yarn, the doily's & lace....
In the top right hand corner of the lower photo are some button leaves...
We are all dressed in denim...
I had these doily's for months & it was the Mood Board that inspired me to use them. They are from Bo Bunny,what a perfect match for the Walking in the Forest Collection...
I covered a small chipboard circle with a scrap of paper I was working with, then applied liquid accents & when the accents dried I used a paper pierce to make my holes,so there is my button. I also added a pair of boots into my cluster....
 Here I used more yarn & here is my Owl peeking out.....
To be inspired by what others on the Design Team did & for more information on the Mood Board please check out the Maja Design Blog @ Mood boards | Official blog of MajaDesign Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment