Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Family Memories ****Maja Design Mood Board October***

Hello,the October Mood Board is up on the Maja Design Blog using the Stunning Vintage Autumn Basics Collection! For more information or to be inspired by what others on the team created with this months Mood Board, please check out the Maja Design Blog here: .majadesign.nu/category/maja-design-information/mood-boards/
This is the LO I did for the Mood Board using  my favorite vintage photo of my Mother & her siblings. My Mother is holding the baby in the photo. Here is the Mood Board, isn't it Beautiful?
Out of the Mood Board I used the Vintage Autumn Basics Collection, muted colors,HERITAGE,lace,Velvet ribbon,MEMORIES,metal,old clock, Latin, Family,Treasure of the Heart & Time Flees
From the Stunning Vintage Autumn Basics Collection I used No.IX, IX-BS, No.V,No.V-BS, No.XV, No.XVI, No.X,No X-BS,No.VIII-BS,Heritage Sheet & some of the BS's of the labels. I just love this Collection!!!

The Dusty Attic Chipboard used: Skeleton clock DA0430, Mini words #1 DA0386  Here are some close ups of detail.....
Here are some clocks that I cut from the No.XVI sheet, that I inserted in a pocket watch & a metal skeleton clock...
Shows my many distressed layers & stitching...
A rolled corner, tied down with hemp, I had punched in a eyelet,then wrapped the hemp around...
I was inspired by the lady above, to make the little journal below....
I used black gold tattered angels on all the chipboard, then rubbed in inka gold metallic rub & inked the edges. I also inserted another clock from the heritage sheet into the skeleton clocks....

Here is a card I made, I just had to put these two together,they have a look, of a Vintage way of flirting...
From the Mood Board, I used the Vintage Autumn Basics Collection muted colors,Heritage,metal,lace,old clocks & Time Flees.From the Vintage Autumn Basics Collection I used:No.XIX, No.XXI, No.XIX-BS, No.III-BS, No.XIII, No.XVI., & the Heritage Sheet, plus some of the BS's of the labels. The Dusty Attic used is: Vintage Frame DA0254, ATC Frame #1 DA0794, & mini vintage chandelier DA0625
I used black gold tattered angles on the frames. On the larger frame I glued on some cord.
I used caramel apple TA on the chandelier,then inked the edges. On the flames I used liquid pearls. To attach the front & the back of the card I punched in eyelets,then wrapped around hemp....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look & I am looking forward to see what you come up with  this Months Mood Board Challenge....Rachelle

4 comments:

  1. Stunning page and card, Rachelle!! Congratulations on your DT spot at Dusty Attic. They are very blessed to have your talent on their team!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful creation and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite layout and stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully put together. I love it! Karen.x

    ReplyDelete