Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Time Flees***MAJA DESIGN***

Hello,here is a LO I did,using the beautiful Vintage Autumn Basics Collection, from Maja Design....

I just love this Collection!!!!

From the Vintage Autumn Basics Collection I used:No:XIII, No.XIII-BS,No.XX,No.XVI,No.XIV,No.XXI,No.XXIII,No.XXII-BS,Heritage sheet & some of the BS's of the labels....
The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
mini script alpha DA0859
Skeleton Clock DA0430
Decorative Frame #1 DA0207
Fish net panel DA0654

Mini Words #3 DA0477
Here are some closeups of detail.....

I did my usual distressed,stitched layers. I cut out some of the parachutes & popped them.On this LO,I left all the chipboard raw.
I cut out clocks from the No.XVI sheet & inserted them into the Dusty Attic & prima clocks. The mini linen banners are from Maya Road....
Here you see some punch work & tearing...
A rolled corner,secured by punching in a eyelet,then tying a piece of ribbon around it. On the left side of the photo, is where I used some of the BS's of the labels.... 
I also used some fabric in my layers,it was on some of my Halloween decorations.
I glued some seed beads in the fish net panel, & used some of Tim Holtz film strip....

Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle


No comments:

Post a Comment