Monday, April 28, 2014

Gone Fishing ****Dusty Attic***

Hello,here is a LO I did using some of Dusty Attics Rustic,outdoor pieces.....

The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Reeds #2
Reeds #2 (DA1028)
Reeds
reeds (DA1002)
Seagulls
Seagulls (DA1042)
Fish Net Panel
Fish Net Panel (DA0654)
mini Shells
mini shells (DA0559)

mini ABC set lower
Mini Lower ABC (DA0862)
I used the Walking in the Forest Collection from Maja Design.
I used: flannel shirt,jeans, & die cut letters-bs
Here are some closeups of detail:
On the reed heads, I used two shades of brown distress stain, & on the leaves I used 2 shades of green. I then applied DA crackle,let that dry then inked the edges with a brown ink pad....
On the stump the seagull is standing on,I applied a coat of Viva Modeling cream,then stamped it with a BoBunny wood grain stamp.Once the dried I used my ink pad to bring out more of the grain. I used picket fence crackle on the seagulls, & applied a second coat where the wings are....
I also dry rubbed on some Viva modeling cream onto the reeds....
I ripped & distressed a hole,then inserted the piece of DA fish net.,I applied some Viva Modeling pasted & once that dried I rubbed in some brown & blue chalk.I also glued some seed beads into the fish net..
Using some of DA's seashells into the flower clusters.The flowers are from Petaloo Darjeeling Collection,teastained blues...
On these reed heads I applied a thick coat of crackle,then sprinkled on some micro beads,while the crackle was still wet.I also did some stencil work using The Crafters Workshop 12x12 Confetti & Viva Modeling Cream (Champagne).


Used some fabric in my layers(old Halloween)

The twine used on this LO is from a floral shop....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! This is an amazing LO. Love all the details on it. I have to see if the wooden embelishments are somewhere in the Netherlands too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love your LO. I love every single thing about it, fantastic job indeed.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rachiel - thank-YOU so much for displaying your truly gorgeous layout. I have looked and looked and looked and am now going back to look again!!! All you natural elements, combined SO perfectly with the beautiful photo. Ahhh, you are such a clever lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning layout! I love all the fabulous details, and the colors are fantastic! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete