Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Leaves are Falling ***Dusty Attic Sketch July**

Hello,here is my take on Nadia's,beautiful sketch for this month......


The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Wrought Iron Fence border
Wrought Iron Fence Border (DA0176)
Chicken Wire Panel
Chicken Wire Pane (DA0177)
Flower Buds
Flower Buds (DA0849)
Grass Cluster #1
Grass Cluster #1 (DA0660)
Vine Border
Vine Border (DA0459)
mini Chicken Wire
Mini Chicken Wire (DA0788)
Fluutterbies #3 (DA0766)

The Maja Design used:
Walking in the Forest

When leaves are falling

When leaves are falling_BS

Mountain ash-BS

Die cut letters-BS
& a BS of a label

Here are some closeups of detail:
I stained all the chipboard with walnut stain, on the buds I used chestnut liquid pearls....
I painted the leaves with TH distress paint,& once that dried I applied a thick coat of crackle. I let the crackle dry then applied lime twist TA & once that dried I rubbed in some rusty chalk..
Shows distressed layers that I had inked the edges with walnut stain. I also did some stencil work,using a Kaiser craft stencil & Viva modeling cream. Once the cream dried I rubbed in some chalk.....

The flowers used are from Prima & Bobunny....
Burlap used in my layers.....
I used micro beads on the heads of the grass....


I can't wait until I see what you come up with,with this months sketch....Rachelle



2 comments:

  1. Rachelle - this is Gorgeous! Every little detail is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page; beautiful you! Love the black accents.

    ReplyDelete