Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Peaceful Heart ***Dusty Attic Mood Board Oct***

Hello,today I am here to share with you a canvas I did using Dusty Attics Mood Board for October....


The Dusty Attic used:
Filmstrips small
Filmstrips small
Barb Wire Frames
Barb Wire Frames
String Frame set
String Frame Set
Fish Net Panel
Fish Net Pane
Chicken Wire Panel
Chicken Wire
Swirl Vine #2
Swirly Vine #2
Flutterbies  3pk
Flutterbys 3pk
The Peaceful Heart....
The Peaceful Heart.....
Here are some close ups of detail....
I painted the canvas with black gesso,then did some stencil work, using different mediums....
I then misted the canvas with different shades of glimmer mists, then added the tape...
On Gabbi's new stencil (the brick) I used a crackle medium, then painted it with the brick with Lindy's Stamp Gang "Grab a Guy Gold"....
I misted the LSG Grab a guy Gold, into the Dusty Attic Texture paste,then did the raindrop stencil work,& used it to paint the filmstrip,Fishnet panel & the title,I also dabbed some on the brick stencil....
For Gabbi's Vine stencil I used Shimmerz,texturez "Teal Me No Lies", I also used this on part of the tile,the stencil work under the chicken wire,& the string frames....
There are 4 layers of the string frames,& the Barb Wire Frames, that I used to frame the photo, I added small beads & some Prima Beads.....

I love the Swirly Vine over Gabbi's Vine Stencil. I used clear crackle on the Vine then played with different shades of LuminArt's, H20's....


If you would like to win a $100 Gift voucher to the Dusty Attic Website have a look at
the October Mood Board
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful I can't stop looking at it you are one talented lady. Would love to take classes from you. Thank you for sharing your awesome board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed what she said...beautiful i pray someday to be able to do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the project in the Finnabair and Friends have gone back to look at it a few times, I just had to follow the link to see more. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, and I'm in love with this color palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your post on Facebook and wanted to see more. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachelle another beautiful piece! I love that you've used so many different mediums on this. I don't know how you're able to envision what you want and then create it, but I'm always amazed by it. Super talented!

    ReplyDelete