Thursday, December 3, 2015

Explore ***Maja Design***

Hello, today I am here to share with you a LO I did using one of my favorite Maja Design Collections, Walking in the Forrest...

Walking-in-the-forest-P
Flannel shirt
Flannel Shirt
Jeans
Jeans
& a BS of a label
Coffe-in-the-Arbour-P
Lemon meringue pie - bs
Lemon meringue pie- BS

The Dusty Attic used:
String Frames small
String Frame set small
String of Hearts Frame set
String of Hearts Frame set
Seagulls
seagulls
Fish Net Panel
Fish net panel
Love this, Love that Arrows
Love This,Love That
Grass Cluster #1
Grass Cluster #1
Word Tags #1
Word Tags #1
Page Pebbles #10
Page Pebbles #5
I did my usual distressed paper layers, I love the way the Maja Papers distress & blend together. I also did some hand stitching....
I used some burlap on this LO. The burlap doily is Little Birdie....
I printed the photo 3 different sizes, to repeat the photo...
I left most of the chipboard raw, to give it a more rustic fell. I just inked the edges....
I also used some beads on this LO...

The flowers used are also Little Birdie...
Thank you so much for taking the time to look...Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. So perfectly boy! So many beautiful things to see! Love the cross stitching and punch work to look of waves. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete