Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Don't Cry because....***49 and Market***

Hello, today I am here to share with you a LO I did combining 49 and Market Flower Fairies of Spring Collection, with the Heirloom Botanicals Collection....

The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/
Flower Fairies of Spring
FF With Love FFS 4444 B
With Love-BS
Heirloom Botanicals
heirloom-cut-outs-a
Heirloom Cut Outs
faded-bloom-a
Faded Bloom
sanctuary-a
Sanctuary
passage-b
Passage
Shimmer and Shine
Shimmer and Shine -Lilac Melange
Shimmer and Shine-Lilac Melange
Shimmer and Shine - Lilac Fleur Des Champs
Shimmer and Shine-Lilac Fleur Des Champs
Shimmer and Shine -Lilac Jardin Secret
Shimmer and Shine-Lilac Jarden Secret
The Dusty Attic used: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Antique Frame
Antique Frame
Skeleton Clock Face 6x6
Skeleton Clock Face
Fancy trim  #2
Fancy Trim #2
Ferns
Ferns
Swirl Vine #2
Swirly Vine #2
Tropical Foliage #5
Tropical Foliage #5
mini Marrakesh Trellis
Mini Marrakesh Trellis
"Don't cry becasue..."
Don't Cry because....
Dusty Attic Pearls
Dusty Attic Pearls
Other elements used: Clear gesso, Clear crackle paint, Shimmerz Inklings-Greener Pastures,Honeymoon, Chocolate & Diamonds, & Sheer Blisss, 
The Scrapbook Diaries http://www.thescrapbookdiaries.com/shop/ retails 49 and Market & most of the products used on this LO
Here are some close ups....
For the background, the bottom layer  is passage, the next layer is Faded Bloom( I cut out the inside, of the 2 under layers, because you only see the outside edges) distressed the edges, & inked the edges using the Inklings-Honeymoon, then glued these pieces on to old paper, I had in my stash. The next layer is the BS of "With Love" from the Flower Fairies Collection, I also distressed & inked the edges. The final layers on the background are the top & the bottom, I cut the outside edges of the Sanctuary sheet at a angle, distressed & inked the edges, glued it down, on the outside edges, so I can tuck something under...
I love 49 and Market products, what a perfect match these Shimmer and Shine Blooms, are for this paper Collection!!!! In the cluster I used Shimmer and Shine-Lilac Fleur Des Champs, Lilac Jarden Secret and Dusty Attic Ferns & Tropical Foliage...
I primed all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then applied clear crackle on to some of the chipboard pieces. I let the crackle dry, then painted the pieces with Shimmerz Inklings-Greener Pastures for the green used, Honeymoon for the purple used, Chocolate & Diamonds for the brown. I used the sheer bliss to tone down the colors, inked the edges with the pinecone ink pad, I also used the ink pad on the title...
Glued the fancy trim under the angled pieces on the top & bottom, & the trellis, that I had glued pearls on....
Love, love the suitcase & the clocks from the cut out sheet. I Painted the clocks with clear crackle paint...
The photo was matted with the remains from the Sanctuary sheet, then framed with the Antique Frame...
Here are a few more close ups.....






Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love how the color palate and embellishments go perfectly with the photo. Everything about your LO is just lovely.

    Laura C.

    PS Did you ever choose a winner for the Maja paper? I keep checking back here but haven't seen anything about it...

    ReplyDelete